Lake Windermere

Lake Windermere

Saturday 27 June 2015

IT IS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!

Tick tock, my teaching career is now a week from the end and my new life as a holiday maker begins!

Well not entirely as I am going to be doing corporate and schools speaking as I talk a lot of rubbish so I might as well get paid for it.

Very soon I will have my own website for my speaking engagements so watch this space.

Another good week in my beloved Nene. The water is still pretty low but it has been smooth and warm this week and just perfect for long, long swims. Just over a month to my round Jersey date so I will be doing 6 hour swims after I finish school next week.

Watched Led Zepplin Celebration Day this week from 2004. Just amazing. Kashmir is the best version ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Setting off. 7am. Only 13 and a half hours to go!