Lake Windermere

Lake Windermere

Thursday 4 June 2015

BACK TO REALITY

It's great to be back to the old routine. You know what it's like, get up, work, train wherever possible, sleep and do it all again the next day!

Well not for me much longer dear reader as my end of term date (that is school, not me having a baby) nears. One month to go. Huzzah.

Back in the river today. It was beautifully calm and the air was balmy but Lanzarote it is not! I had almost forgotten how much easier it is to swim in the sea and how fabulous it is training and then relaxing in a place that is guaranteed warm and sunny. Still, got to get on with it as my 44 mile Jersey swim looms.

I am swimming well and am now upping the milage, 6 hour training swims on the way in the next few weeks.

Listening to Biffy Clyro's Opposites at the moment. Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Setting off. 7am. Only 13 and a half hours to go!