Lake Windermere

Lake Windermere

Friday 29 May 2015

LANZAROTE BLISS

Sad to hear that the rest of Europe is suffering from rainy, cold weather.

Here in Lanzarote the weather is hot and the sea is 19.2C. After the joys of the mighty Nene this is  swimming heaven as the water is crystal clear, unusually calm and with lots of fish.

Every morning I have swum 4 or 5 Ks before breakfast and then settled down to a serious day of relaxing on the beach or by the pool. But don't fret dear reader, I have had to make important decisions like whether to use tanning cream or sunblock or do I have a roll with my salad?

Sadly I will be back for school on Monday and returning to the wet cool weather. Can't wait.

Half a term to go and then a retired old gentleman I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Setting off. 7am. Only 13 and a half hours to go!