Lake Windermere

Lake Windermere

Monday 13 October 2014

MR. MUSIC RIDES TO THE RESCUE

Hurrah for Colin Ashworth!

As you will see my You Tube clip has now found a permanent home on my page. This is down to my esteemed colleague Colin Ashworth who kindly set it up for me this morning. If he was in a sauna he would just be my steamed colleague.

I have hit the river again this week. Yesterday the water was 12C with an air temperature of 11C.
It really was a case of warmer in than out. For the first time since April I got the shivers as I tried to drink my Green Tea at the Old Barn. Mind you we were sitting outside and I was still in my shorts and jandals ( look it up if you are not from NZ ) having just had an hour swimming in the river.

Great news. AC/DC have a new album out in December. Chrissy pressie number 1 sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Setting off. 7am. Only 13 and a half hours to go!