Lake Windermere

Lake Windermere

Friday 8 August 2014

FAMOUS FOR 15 MINUTES!

As Andy said I am having my 15 minutes of fame this week as I am featured in the local paper, The Evening Telegraph. I imagine you could look up the article online, I haven't worked that out yet.

Countdown now to my aurigny Alderney to France swim on the 21st of August. I am enjoying my last peaceful training swims in the river before I hit the Channel again. Can't wait as I am ready to go.

Doug, Kate, Tabitha and Phoebe have been here since last week. Poor Doug could only stay a week before heading back to work, but the girls are here until September. Kate has been swimming with me and Tabby has also been in the river. She finds it a bit cold so she needs to harden up if she is to develop into a long distance swimmer like her Koro. She has plenty of time as she is only 2.

Hope you like the new photos on my site and the AURIGNY logo. This is thanks to Doug. It's all magic to me.

Nickelback on Planet Rock at the moment. Photograph. Great rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Setting off. 7am. Only 13 and a half hours to go!