Well here I am sitting longingly at home waiting for the wind to drop.
I have reckoned that this is the third whole week of my life waiting for the wind to abate so I can get in the Channel.
The weather/wind forecast is for rubbish until Tuesday so my pilot has pencilled in Tuesday/Wednesday for the swim. I have fitted in 3 good swims in the river so I am the proverbial coiled spring.
If you have a spare 14 hours here is the tracking link.
You need to click onto GALLIVANT to follow the course.
More news as it happens! It really is a long way to the top.