Lake Windermere

Lake Windermere

Thursday 3 July 2014

AURIGNY ALDERNEY TO FRANCE SWIM

I have pleasure in announcing that I will be swimming the English Channel from Alderney to France on the 21st of August. Exciting times!

This is in association with AURIGNY the local airline and will raise money for DIABETES UK.

This is a very challenging swim as the Channel at this point has the infamous Race of Alderney which has it's own site on You Tube. ( link to follow, I can't work out how to do it on my I pad!)

I will be the first person ever to swim to France from 2 different Channel Islands.

I will include more details as they develop.

Met a great bunch of people at the river today, so G'day to
Chris, Louise, Paul C, Paul B, Alan and Derek.
I hope you didn't get too much of a shock as the monster Kiwi boy emerged from the deep!

Don' forget that Rock and Roll will save us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Setting off. 7am. Only 13 and a half hours to go!