Lake Windermere

Lake Windermere

Monday 12 May 2014

DIABETES UK WEEKEND

I am now back home safely after a fantastic training weekend in Dover in preparation for the DIABETES UK Channel relay in July.

After the river, the water was surprisingly warmer, although the conditions were pretty windy, choppy and downright yucky. ( spelling gizmo on the I pad comes up with interesting variations for yucky) We had 3 good swims although I have 3 lovely fingernail gouges on my chest after a midwater meeting!

Met some great people. Kia Ora to Lottie, Sally, Ian and Crispin. Thanks for your great company and loads'a laughs. I hope to see you in June.

I have some new fundraising ideas, so you, yes you, I'm coming for your money!

Don' forget to keep rocking the Kasbah.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Setting off. 7am. Only 13 and a half hours to go!