Lake Windermere

Lake Windermere

Wednesday 6 November 2013

SPEED KING, NOT!

Over the last few weeks I have discovered something that my dear friends have kept from me.

I am not built for speed! OK, this is not a surprise to most of you, but it is a shock to find that 40 minutes of hard, hard swimming is so much more difficult for me than swimming in the Channel for 14 hours. Cream crackered is a polite way of describing it!

I am still planning an Alcatraz swim and have now progressed the idea of swimming from Corsica to Sardinia. Warm water has an appeal. Stay posted and I will keep you in touch.

Lizzie is still away in the US so don't forget that I am available for parties, food fights and cat sitting.

Keep on rocking me baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Setting off. 7am. Only 13 and a half hours to go!