Lake Windermere

Lake Windermere

Wednesday 23 October 2013

DUBLIN SURVIVED!

Well dear reader, I have survived my last school rugby tour to Dublin. As usual we all had a great time, boys, parents, NDO and myself. As usual, I found Guinness to be vastly over rated and over hyped.

Tomorrow I am off to The British Red Cross HQ for the launch of  the Fire and Emergency Support Vehicle followed by a presentation that I am giving on my Channel swims. Hopefully most people will stay awake.

I am right into my training now for my Alcatraz swim. This will require more speed rather than straight out endurance so my pool sessions are quite different as they are shorter and harder.

All good fun!

Great news. Planet Rock in the car! 105.2 FM. The signal around here is not great, but hey, better than Radio 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Setting off. 7am. Only 13 and a half hours to go!