Lake Windermere

Lake Windermere

Saturday 18 May 2013

MEGA WEEK!

Privyet to all my Russian friends who continue to follow me in record numbers. No, I won't defect as your winters are too cold and your summers are too hot. I will gladly look at your photos.

I have had a big 9 days spending over 20 hours in the water. I have increased my pace to 3.33kph, up from 3.15 earlier in the year. The water temperatures continue to worry everyone. My Jersey pilot informs me that the water is still only 11C which is way down on normal. Come on the sun!

Thank you for your support for the British Red Cross in Northamptonshire. The Beach Party raised over £1000, with another £1000 pounds pledged in sponsorship. We need over £30,000 so please be generous!

Please click on the link to donate.

Who would have thought that Rock and Roll could save us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Setting off. 7am. Only 13 and a half hours to go!