Lake Windermere

Lake Windermere

Monday 11 March 2013

BEACH PARTY!

I am very pleased to announce that the RED CROSS fund raising party on SUNDAY 5TH OF MAY will have a BEACH PARTY THEME!

HUZZAH!

This will take place at the HARE in Loddington from 3pm to 6 pm. I love a good beach!

There will be a fantastic PORK ROAST and a BARBIE and MUSIC. I have held a few Beach Parties. My most famous one was one Boxing Day when I had a NZ Christmas Beach Party. Everyone had to wear shorts. Everyone did and it was -7! We have had snow today so hopefully the weather will clear up by May! Jersey has has had snow and blizzards today so that will help the water temperature!

If you are interested in the party please contact me.

Another good training week last week. I have now passed 250,000 metres for the year, well ahead of the comparable time last year. A new record this year perhaps?

Rock on kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Setting off. 7am. Only 13 and a half hours to go!