Lake Windermere

Lake Windermere

Thursday 21 March 2013

2000 VIEWS

I have had trouble getting my words of wisdom up as the blog had gone wobbly!

Good news, I'm back. It is still amazing for me to see how many people read my wisdom. 2016 people have visited  the site this year. Thank you for your support.

Tickets for the RED CROSS BEACH BBQ on SUNDAY 5th MAY are now available. Contact me or the HARE at LODDINGTON.

This will be a hoot. Be there if you can.

 Training has gone slowly this week as lot of school stuff on. I broke up for Easter today so plenty of big swims coming up here and in the US. Ideally I want to get outside as the Jersey swim is looming. Poxy snow is forecast again this weekend and the river is too high and fast to jump in yet.

Must dash, holiday to attend to!

For those about to rock, I salute you.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Setting off. 7am. Only 13 and a half hours to go!