Lake Windermere

Lake Windermere

Saturday 1 December 2012

Red Cross Sponsorship

I am delighted to announce that I will be swimming in 2013 to raise funds for the Red Cross in Northamptonshire. This money will go towards a new vehicle to accommodate people that have suffered fires at their home. More details to follow.

I am getting closer to my million metres for the year. I am currently on 970,000 so I should get there in the next 2 weeks, probably passing the total in the USA when we visit Kate, Doug and Tabitha for Christmas. Can't wait!

For those of you who haven't yet seen my H2O Open Water magazine article, check it out. http://www.h2openmagazine.com/readers-swims/david-coleman-two-way-windermere.html

Lynyrd Skynyrd for President




No comments:

Post a Comment


Setting off. 7am. Only 13 and a half hours to go!