Lake Windermere

Lake Windermere

Wednesday 12 December 2012

A MILLION KNOCKED OFF!

Well dear readers, this very morning I completed 1 million metres, or 1000 kilometres if big numbers scare you. I will give you the full details at the end of the year as I am not finished yet. I will say at this point that it took me 202 swims, an average of just under 5000 metres per swim.
I am off to the US of A now so I will put in some big efforts before the Hogmanay.
Happy Christmas to all my loyal followers around the world. Our annual get together will be held in the usual phone box on New Year's day.
Look at my last entry and link onto my Open Water Swimming Magazine article.
Why didn't the BBC broardcast of Led Zepplin's one off concert have Stairway to Heaven? Disgrace. I want my money back.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Setting off. 7am. Only 13 and a half hours to go!