Lake Windermere

Lake Windermere

Saturday 21 July 2012

Welcome to my world!

It amazes me to see the number of people from around the world reading my humble views. This week there have been hits from, the UK, USA, NZ, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Ireland, Germany and Russia. Amazing. I hope you like what you see and don't get too bored!
I have had a very hard training week as I have had 2 big speed sessions as well as 4 big mileage swims. In all, nearly 50k this week.  Feeling really fit although I want to go to sleep at 9 o'clock every night.
Lizzie and I are off to sample the North Sea for a day, so I will do do some long cold hours there. We are both looking forward to seeing Kate, Doug and Tabitha soon and staying on the boat in the warm sun.
Good news this week. I have discovered a NZ shop in the UK. This is particularly important as the old NZ shop closed this year. This morning a parcel of Kiwi goodies arrived. Hurrah! Peanut Slabs, Pineapple Chunks, Milk Shakes, Minties, Milk Bottles and Macadamia Nut Chockie. Don' worry dear readers, I won't eat all this at once, it will take at least 2 days!
Don't forget.
If God was a DJ, he'd rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Setting off. 7am. Only 13 and a half hours to go!