Lake Windermere

Lake Windermere

Friday 8 June 2012

Cold Water. She No Go Bro!

Picture my week. Drove through teeming rain for 6 hours to get to Cornwall to get in some cold water sessions. Got to said Duchy to be faced with gale force winds, mountainous seas, 10C water, 12C air and fishing boats sinking. Unseasonal storms they called them! Not even a hardy soul like me could swim in those seas, it was too dangerous. So dear reader, I thought I could swim in the Lido in Plymouth. Sadly no. Not open yet. Well it is only June after all. There was nothing else for it but to head to the indoor pool at Saltash. One of my favourite pools as it is a great pool to swim in. Had 2 great sessions. Great to see Vicci and Roger. We said that we would come back in the summer.
Remember
Meat should be thick, music should be loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Setting off. 7am. Only 13 and a half hours to go!