Lake Windermere

Lake Windermere

Saturday 16 June 2012

15th Channel Crossing!

There are websites that you can use that plot your progress across the channel based on the training swims you do. Well dear reader, as I am about to notch up 500,000 meters for the year, I am just about to start my 15th channel crossing. It has only taken me 152 hours so far. By the end of this week I will be starting the 16th crossing. Easy peasy.
Another good week training as I am now swimming up to 3.20k per hour as I start to work up to August. I will be swimming across Chesapeake Bay in the US at the beginning of August, jellyfish permitting, then the Jersey/France crossing. It is all getting very real now with only 3 weeks left at school. Happy days!
Rock on.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Setting off. 7am. Only 13 and a half hours to go!