Lake Windermere

Lake Windermere

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Privet!

Privet to all my friends in Russia! Somehow I stumbled upon the stats for this blog and I was amazed and delighted to see that I have a number of people in Russia reading it on a regular basis. What a hoot! People are also reading in the USA, New Zealand, Germany and of course the UK. Come on you other countries, you don' know what you are missing. Well perhaps you do.
Lizzie and I went to the 7s at Twickenham on Sunday. A great crowd, great entertainment and a thoroughly top day out. Such is my dedication to the cause that I went through the whole day without touching a drop of alcohol. No you read correctly, not a drop. Mind you, the rest of the crowd certainly had my share.
I have already put in in a couple of hours in the pool this week although this is a busy week at school as I have cricket matches and Open Day on Sunday. It is looking like a couple of really early pool mornings in the offing.
Rock on baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Setting off. 7am. Only 13 and a half hours to go!